Welcome to Canada
What to expect from your hunt?
"I joined Franck for a week of hunting at his spots west of Rimbey. The terrain was fantastic rolling Alberta grassland broken up with dense spruce bush and iconic poplar stands. He had a great relation with the local ranchers and was tireless in checking his game cameras and optimizing his tree stand locations. We spent the week going between guided spot and stalk of muleys followed with time spent in the stand for the magic hours of dawn and dusk. Success was had with my first whitetail buck on that trip and I thank Franck for an excellent experience and hope for many more." Jeremy S., AB
All inclusive packages
In addition to a warm welcome to Canada and our hospitality, our hunts are all-inclusive, meaning:
- Pick up from/Drop off to Edmonton or Fort Mac Murray international airport.
- Transportation and meals.
- Lodging at our cabin or in a tent while hunting.
What the price does NOT include:
- Return airfare to/from home-airport.
- Hotel costs en-route.
- Government license fee and tax.
- Gratuities to guides and staff.
Terms & Conditions
- All pricing on our Website is in US Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- A non-refundable down payment at the time of booking.
- Balance due at least 60 days prior to fly-in day, otherwise hunt is cancelled with no refund.
- All Government license costs are extra and to be paid directly to the licensing store upon arriving in Canada.
- A hunt Contract and Liability Form must be filled out and submitted with the deposit (no exceptions).
First Time Hunting in Canada?
Click on this link to download our recommended Budget Planner & Useful Information about your stay with us.
In Canada, all hunters need a Wildlife Identification Number (WIN) to hunt. If you don't have one, you will need to follow these instructions: Apply for a WIN Number.
- You will need a firearms declaration form to clear your rifle through customs.
- You download the firearms declaration form online by clicking here:
- Be sure to read all instructions and do not sign the form until you are with the customs official.
- There is a $30 CAD payment at the border to process this form.
In Alberta, you can only shoot one animal of each species per year except for black bear, wolf and coyote.